Saturday, November 26, 2005

A reply to Vonnage

Dear Vonnage:I am sorry but I refuse to believe that the Linksys PAP2 doesn't have a user interface, simply because I was able to access it. I just don't have the admin password. That is what I was looking for. I just think that if I paid for something at a retail store for the full price then I should be able to use all its capabilities. I like Vonnage and I don't think I will change it just because it is very reliable...but I want to be able to be able to use the whole technology not just parts of it. You guys have a great service so why hide behind proprietary technology and onerous restrictions? I am you guys make fun of the system but then you guys are the system that you make fun of!? I think that is simply outrageous.
Sincerely,
Amit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home